PROCESSING EQUIPMENT & MACHINERY CO.
801 Blacklawn Road Suite R
Conyers, GA 30012
Phone: (770) 482-1616
Fax: (770) 482-1582
The World's First Automatic Package Tying Machine was invented by our grandfather Benjamin H. Bunn in 1907. Staying a family business for over 108 years, the third generation continues to improve strength, quality and longevity utilizing the latest manufacturing technologies while maintaining the original concept.It's the best tying machine on the market.
Bunn Tying Machines
- • The Bunn Tying Machine is a Simple and Reliable Machine for Securing a Wide Range of Products
- • Available from 10" - 30" Wide Machines
- • Power Requirements: 110/115 V, 60 Cycles (Hz), Single Phase, 1/4 hp, 1725 rpm, Optional 220/230 V
- • The Bunn Knotter Lock Gives Traditional Long Service Capability
- • Patented Dual Tension String Holder
- • New Style Guarding, Easier Access for Service Work
- • Superior Tension Control for Tightest Possible Tie