The core of the machine is made up by a sturdy and reliable cam system in compliance with our manufacturing philosophy to create: Higher production capacity, Easier format changes, High feeder capacity (both single and double), Ergonomic and easy to use and maintain, Modern design.
Dimac Starwrap 3.0
- B.I. Separation - Alternated separation system to create the required configuration. The system is composed of a metal conveyor mesh that guarantees the execution of the configuration required through a start/stop system. An upper pneumatic press stabilizes the product in the post-separation stage. Suitable for customers with many format changes thanks to its flexibility and precision. Adjustable through a panel an simple manual operations.
- Carton Formation System - An alternated-progress compartment conveyor transfers the cartons to the next stage. The paired-up products and cartons are then transferred to the wrap-around area, where the Carton is folded around the product with an upward movement of the lift. The following stages are - folding of the inner flaps, distribution of the hot-melt glue, folding of the upper part and losing of the external flaps.
- Carton Magazine - Adjustable Carton feeder with a 300 Carton capacity (1/10 inch thickness). Format change operations and all adjustments are facilitated by a wheel and indicator. The Carton is picked up from the feeder by an arm with suction caps equipped with vacuum generators and placed below the product.
- Capacity/Speed (Packs Per Min): 30 PPMm
- Format: Wraparound
- Ships from Lawrenceville, GA