The RQ-7000M is a stand alone automatic strapper ideal for moisture-laden meat, poultry and seafood processing environments, the corrosion-free StraPack RQ-7000M automatic strapping machine is manufactured from stainless steel and waterproof materials. The fully enclosed cabinet protects the components from water and spray, while the bottom of the cabinet is reinforced to provide extra protection. An internal heat lamp assists in evaporating moisture. The sealing head is side-mounted to protect it from moisture and residue.
- The RQ7000M is capable of up to 50 straps per minute (1.2 seconds per strap) which is much faster than the previous model (AQ-7M). This machine provides the speed and dependability to the moisture-laden environments of seafood, poultry, meat, and other food processing industries.
- Permanently lubricated mechanisms, side-seal design and the body parts made of stainless steel and other water proof parts make the RQ-7000M ideal machine for harsh environments. The bottom of the cabinet is reinforced to provide extra protection where moisture exposure is greatest. The cabinet is fully enclosed to protect the components from saltwater runoff, oil and dust.
- No more complicated threading is needed. The selfloading system makes strap threading almost completely automatic. - It's just a touch of lever.
- Standard Specifications (Arch size 27" wide x 25" high)
- Width is 62-3/16 in.
- Height is 70 in.
- Depth is 20 in.
- Weight is 484 lbs.
- Table Height is 24-1/2, 25-1/4, 26 in.
- Minimum Package Size is 3-1/8 in. wide x 1-1/8 in. high
- Joint is Heat Seal Polypropylene
- Strap Widths are 1/4,3/8,1/2 in.
- Strap Tension is 154 lbs.
- Ships from Union City, CA