Our Orbit horizontal stretch wrapper line provides high-speed and high-performance and can be added to existing work cells or integrated lines.
- The Orbit is a rotating ring machine for spiral wrapping elongated products. The machine is equipped with electro-welded mesh safety guards to protect the operator during operation
- Infeed and outfeed units automatically adjust to ensure proper stabilization of the product. The length of the run can be adjusted manually, if needed, to compensate for products of varying height. Plus, the highly reliable, dual rod cut and clamp system fully automates the wrapping process.
- The seven (7) inch color touch screen provides complete control of all processes with the touch of a finger. Accurate, easy to understand controls are displayed on every screen allowing for quick and simple operation. Store up to 20 unique, user-defined wrapping programs.
- Max Rotation Speed - Orbit 4: 160 RPM, Orbit 6: 120 RPM, Orbit 9: 75 RPM, Orbit 12: 58 RPM
- Minimum Workable Dimensions - Orbit 4/6: 2.75" x 2.75", Orbit 9: 3.5" x 3.5", Orbit 12: 6" x 6"
- Pneumatic Cold Cutting and Clamping Unit
- Pre-stretch: Friction Roll
- Control Panel: Icon driven color touch screen
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Ships from Lawrenceville, GA