The benefits of Low-Feed Conventional include a small footprint and configurable features. Our concurrent stretch wrapping palletizer machines work with existing floor-level conveyors.
TopTier Low Infeed Palletizer
- Technology - Palletizer model groups share common functional modules and frame systems to provide comprehensive palletizer solutions. Shared modules maximize layout flexibility while reducing cost through increased manufacturing and machine controls efficiencies. Modular engineering means quality control and complete flexibility in the configuration of machine components. No customization is required. The orientation of induction and load exit meet your exact requirements.
- Controls - TopTier palletizers combine the most recent advances in machine control technology with an intuitive interface HMI and EasyStack?? pattern programming software.
- Safety - Safety has been integrated into every aspect of palletizer design to meet all industry standards utilizing a category 3 safety cage frame design with light curtain protection of load exit, redundant hoist fall protection, and controlled door entrance protocols.
- Rates: 1-3 layers per minute
- Products: Case, tray, trayless, open top, lidded, overwrapped or unwrapped, bundles, nested, display pack.
- Infeed: Low
- Infeed Height: 23" to 60"
- Standard Load Height: 60" or 72"
- Miimum Footprint: 162" x 115"
- Ships from Lawrenceville, GA